we want you!
Our charity has grown significantly over the last few years, as has the demand for our services. We’re keen to expand our volunteering opportunities to help continue our high level of support to the homeless and vulnerable throughout the county.
Although we’re not advertising for specific roles, if you have a particular skill set that you feel Maggs could benefit from, please get in touch with us to discuss.Download Application Form
Why would volunteering help you?
- Volunteering for a local charity has many benefits, including:
- It can give you a meaningful and fulfilling purpose, knowing that you are helping lives for the better.
- Gain a wide range of experience
- Gain confidence in the workplace; perhaps you’ve had a career break and want to reintroduce yourself into a workplace environment.
- Builds upon your CV and references
We have had gardeners over the years to help with our property maintenance, chefs for cooking classes in our day centres, and motivational speakers to help with confidence building, to name a few!
I joined Maggs because I moved into the Worcester area and wanted to continue volunteering to support homeless people. I always look forward to my volunteering days - all the staff and volunteers are really committed to helping our clients, and I get a feeling of having done something useful as part of a great team.
Iain - Hospitality & Retail Volunteer