Volunteer Ambassadors are the tip of the sword for a charity’s services and growing its profile. Through training given by the Marketing and Relations Manager, a Brand Ambassador develops the tools necessary to help raise the charity’s profile and aid in fundraising opportunities.Download Ambassador Pack
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will deliver talks about the work of the Maggs, the importance of fundraising and how it benefits our services.
- Raising awareness at the charity stands at local community events
- Promoting Maggs and our services within your network and encouraging more people to fundraise for us.
- Providing information in your local area about the support Maggs provides our service users.
- Supporting our campaigning work by lobbying your local representatives.
Why is an Ambassador vital?
Our Ambassadors role is to forge meaningful relationships and partnerships and promote the work of Maggs in our local community. The position is vital to ensure that those eligible for support are aware of our existence and that they understand what we do and how to access our services.Download Application Form
THE FINE PRINT
We recognise that this is a volunteer role. Therefore, we don’t expect you to dedicate all of your free time to Maggs if you cannot. We will work with your availability and evaluate how this partnership can develop based on your skillsets.