Donating clothes and bedding for homeless people – The clothing project can only accept donations on a Friday between 9 and 12 due to the continuation of the building works. Until further notice, all donations must be taken round the front.
Maggs Clothing Project provides clean, dry clothes and bedding for homeless and other particularly vulnerable people in the Worcester area. When a person who is experiencing homelessness gains accommodation, we also provide some essentials – like a kettle and saucepans – to help get them started, depending on what donations we have at the time.
To help us in this work, we welcome your donations of:
- Men’s clothing: Trousers and jeans; shoes and trainers; underwear; T-shirts; jumpers; shirts; coats and waterproofs (we are always in need of size small)
- Women’s clothing: Trousers and jeans; shoes and trainers; underwear; T-shirts; jumpers; shirts; coats and waterproofs
- Household goods: Kitchen items such as crockery, cutlery, breadboards or other utensils
- Bedding and towels
- Electrical goods such as toasters, kettles, microwaves, vacuum cleaners
- Tinned food
- Rucksacks and sleeping bags
- Toiletries: Soap, shaving foam, shampoo
Sorry, we cannot make use of glassware, feather bedding or kitchen knives.
We would be grateful if people did not leave donations outside the project, out of hours.
Please bring your donations to Maggs Clothing Project during opening hours. Location and opening times.