Business and organisational giving
We really appreciate help from local businesses and organisations, through sponsored events, payroll giving, ‘charity of the year’ donations and other practical help. Here is how local businesses are supporting us right now:
- CP Foods provide financial assistance, business support and IT services.
- Achaleon created this website.
- Worcester Warriors cook breakfasts on a regular basis
- Worcester Cathedral congregation has set up a support group to help with practical support, volunteering and fund raising events
- Worcester Municipal Charities provide our buildings for a peppercorn rent and give us an annual grant
- Sanctuary Housing provide use with volunteers who help out with the garden and painting
- DRP Holdings provide volunteers who help out in the kitchen
- Socks & Chocs – donate socks and chocolate. Also sleeping bags and roll mats for the 2015 Worcester City Night shelter
- Forgotten Feet – a free podiatry drop in service
- Screwfix – used their annual Christmas away day to come and work in the day centre doing repairs and painting, they even changed our lights to energy efficient bulbs saving us money on our electricity bill
- Arboretum Residents Association – have held a fundraising popup restaurant as well as other events
- Panny Hire Camera & Lens Hire made a significant donation in memory of Craig Edward Addison
- JMA Removals helped us move to our new offices at The Tything in 2017
If you and others in your organisation would like to help but aren’t sure how, please contact our manager, Mel Kirk, on 01905 25027 or by email.